Are you looking to take your fitness routine to the next level? Incorporating resistance training into your workouts can provide a whole new level of challenge and help you achieve your fitness goals faster. And what better way to elevate your routine than by using high-quality resistant bands and premium athletic apparel? In this Monthly blog series, we are bringing you a variety of workouts that can be done using our resistant bands and sporting our top-notch athletic apparel. Each workout is designed to target different muscle groups, improve strength, and enhance your overall fitness. Join us on this fitness journey as we position our brand as a thought leader in the world of exercise and well-being.
Total Body Toning:
For our first Workout we will be focusing on total body toning. This workout utilizes resistant bands of varying levels to target different muscle groups and provide a comprehensive full-body workout. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced fitness enthusiast, these exercises will challenge your body and leave you feeling stronger and more energized.
- Resistance Band Squats:
- Place the resistant band just above your knees.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your chest up and core engaged, squat down as if you're sitting back into a chair.
- Push through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Standing Resistance Band Rows:
- Step on the center of the resistant band and hold the handles with an overhand grip.
- Keep your knees slightly bent, core engaged, and back straight.
- Pull the handles towards your chest, squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly release back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Resistance Band Push-Ups:
- Loop the resistant band around your upper back and hold the ends in your hands.
- Assume a push-up position, with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your chest towards the ground while maintaining a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Push back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 8 reps.
Core Strength and Stability:
Next we will be targeting your core muscles to improve strength, stability, and posture. Our resistant bands will provide an extra challenge to engage your core and make the exercises more effective. Get ready to feel the burn in your abs!
- Standing Resistance Band Woodchoppers:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding the resistant band with both hands.
- Start with the band at shoulder height on one side of your body.
- Rotate your torso and pull the band diagonally across your body, ending with your hands above your opposite knee.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
- Resistance Band Bicycle Crunches:
- Lie on your back with the resistant band wrapped around your feet, holding the handles with your hands.
- Lift your head, neck, and shoulders off the ground, engaging your core.
- Bring your right knee towards your chest while simultaneously extending your left leg.
- Twist your torso, bringing your left elbow towards your right knee.
- Repeat on the other side, alternating in a bicycle motion.
- Continue for 3 sets of 15 reps on each side.
- Resistance Band Plank:
- Assume a plank position with your forearms on the ground and the resistant band wrapped around your upper back.
- Engage your core and glutes, keeping your body in a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or as long as you can